All positions are located in the Long Beach, NY facility unless specified
Pharmacy Technicians - Customer Service & Data Entry
Many positions available. All shifts available.
Data Entry Technician Responsibilities:
- Enter new and refill prescription orders into the computer database.
- Check for drug to drug interactions as well as drug allergies.
- Handle billing coverage.
- Responsible for the required information needed on a prescription to process accurately according to all regulations.
- Understanding the importance of accuracy, cut-off times, and attendance.
- (All shifts available).
Customer Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Provide high quality service to customers of various industries.
- Solve problems and expedite prescription orders.
- Responsible for taking inbound and outbound calls.
- Resolve and clarify medication orders.
- Process requests for refill orders, out on pass, discharge orders and special deliveries.
- Triage prescriptions.
- Experience and knowledge of medical and drug terminology strongly desired.
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills.
- High School Diploma.
- Computer literate, detail oriented.
- Be able to use prescription tracking software and programs.
- Basic reading, verbal, comprehension communication of English.
- Basic math skills.
- Able to Multitask and work with deadlines.
- Minimum 2 year experience working in Long Term Care environment.
- Someone who can take responsibility and is dedicated to customer service and our patients.
- Be able to demonstrate Chem Rx Core Values of Excellence, Integrity, Service, and Compassion.
We offer a competitive salary, paid training and the following benefits package:
- Medical with prescription drug plan
- Life: Basic, Voluntary, Dependent
- Short and Long term Disability
- HealthCare and Dependent FSA
If interested, please submit resume along with salary requirements and schedule availability to email@example.com
Chem Rx is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Chem Rx is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer EEO/D/V/M/F.
Contact: (516) 536-0800